kaboomey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kaboomey

Kaboomey Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We could actually consider the server as under development....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
constantine
GM
GM

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-26

We could actually consider the server as under development.... Empty
PostSubject: We could actually consider the server as under development....   We could actually consider the server as under development.... EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:22 pm

I see that we actually need more time to develop the server. It's still like a new born child. we need to still plan out things. we are actually at 30% of the development of a server. When we reach at 100%, everything will be smooth. There will be loads of players and i reckon there could even be donators! Yea so let's plan things out and put them into action...more news coming up later!

Respect!,
K.Constantine
Back to top Go down
http://www.teaminaura.com
Hyperstalker
Admin
Admin
Hyperstalker

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-06-16

We could actually consider the server as under development.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We could actually consider the server as under development....   We could actually consider the server as under development.... EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:33 pm

well we could take off account creation and basically just say were under construction but i need to get on it. maybe tomoerow after i get done working and im not doing anything. but ill need a few people on not just me.
Back to top Go down
http://kaboomey.wwooww.net

We could actually consider the server as under development....
Page 1 of 1