kaboomey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kaboomey

Kaboomey Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Events I will make.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drpepper
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Events I will make. Empty
PostSubject: Events I will make.   Events I will make. EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Hello everyone. Seeing how I am Event GM. Kinda gives me the sense to feel responsible to tell all of you what will be Hosted as events.

1.) There will be a/an climbing event. There will be an ameuter climbing one and as soon as that one finishes there will be a Professional one right as you finish that one. Of course there will be rewards for finishing each. The ameuter event will be fairly easy, and the professional one will require some time and some patients. But as you finish them you will be very pleased with your PvP rewards.

2.) There will be of course the 5v5, 3v3, and the 2v2 teams. Tokens for S4 gear will be rewarded to the winners.

3.) There will be one of our favorite events, the 10v10 Last Man Standing event. A reward will be given to the winning team.

4.) An idea popped in my head about doing an event that will enable you to use your skills to search for a hidden npc that when you reach him will be rewarded with again something else.

Please let me know if you like (4) as an event. So that I know whether to draft it or not.

P.S. I know i spelled Ameuter wrong.

Thanks for your time.. [GM] Dr.pepper
Back to top Go down
RevOcelotX
Corporal
Corporal
RevOcelotX

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Events I will make.   Events I will make. EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 4:31 pm

Well if you did do 4 which is a bit childish make sure the npc is untrackable.
Back to top Go down
Drpepper
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Events I will make.   Events I will make. EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 6:34 pm

Childish? Wow, didn't expect ignorance. But anyway, of course the npc would be untraceable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events I will make.   Events I will make. Empty

Back to top Go down

Events I will make.
Page 1 of 1