kaboomey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kaboomey

Kaboomey Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drpepper
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-20

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:37 am

Hello everyone. As some may know, others may not. So I will tel all of you the status of our server. Due to a recent change in the server we are redoing the mall (Rigger Cove) to make it a little more formal and up to speed. The vendors will not all look the same and will be placed in a more orderly fashion. Also we will be adding a port to RC to all the main cities, so that you may go and get your stuff at your own lesier. So what I am saying is that RC is plain atm but will be back up to speed within a week to a week in a half. Lastly when you log into your accounts you may realize that all your gear is gone. There is not much we can do about this but to say go back to the mall and get your gear again. All you chars levels will still remain what they were, mostly just your gear that will be missing. Only if you were a player in an event we held some time ago and have lost your event reward let a GM know, so that your item may be replaced. Thank all of you for taking notice to this post.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Admin
Admin
Nemesis

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-06-16

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:45 am

Sorry, to claridy what happened, something happened with the server and we could not fix it. Me, Judgement and Hyper could not fix it. So I evetually got very mad and just put in a fresh install of the server. I think there was an item that crashed it every time it dropped or spawned by GM. We will never know and I dont really care because the server is up and working fine now.
Back to top Go down
http://kaboomeyelite.kicks-ass.net
Drpepper
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-20

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Also, I think the remake was better for the server anyway. Because RC (Our mall in Tanaris.) Looks alot better than before we all think and are all very proud of the teamwork we put into it. Very Happy At least I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kaboomey :: Kaboomey :: general chat-
Jump to: