kaboomey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kaboomey

Kaboomey Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
constantine
GM
GM

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way!   Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:14 pm

alright guys, this is what I'm good at, making custom items!. so, with permission from Dean (Hyperstalker) i'm gonna be making custom item sets and weapons. i would also like to introduce new ways of growing up the server.

-> Increase the mob's health and armor as more custom sets are on the way. Further more, make leveling roads. Adjustment to the npc teleporter is also important ensure at every instance, there is a teleporter. It's easier for players to go around.

-> Do events to get more players engaged plus give out custom items or tiers as rewards/prizes. I also know that you guys put in the vote and get rewarded script. It's a great idea. that way, players will come and play for more!

-> Finally ensure the tightening of rules when using custom items as some of them could be considered as 'over-powered'.

-> Last but not least, i would be making donators item. It's another great help for you guys. I won't be making them 'over-powered' the must be equal to normal custom items. The armor and weapons are just unique in a different way.

If theres anything else i could do for you guys, just give me the buzz.

Respect!,
K.Constantine
Back to top Go down
http://www.teaminaura.com
Hyperstalker
Admin
Admin
Hyperstalker

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way!   Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:37 pm

k sweet. sounds good
Back to top Go down
http://kaboomey.wwooww.net
constantine
GM
GM

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way!   Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way! EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:09 am

*News*
Each week, I'll be producing new armors for different classes. Each armor has their own specialty to suit the benefit of the character's class. I have currently planned to create 20 sets of armor each for 8 different classes. So that would be a 160 sets total! I also planned to create an additional 50 donator's set which includes weapons, shield and other stuff for purchase. That would be for the first month. And graduately, increasing it's production numbers by 5 every month. So that mean per week, i would come out with 2 new sets for 2 different classes and an additional 1 donator's set for 2 different classes, which includes a total of 6 sets per week. I will also use some new item design to make them all up. If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

*Headline of the Day!*
Ok i have come out with 4 types of set each today which includes normal custom item & donator's items. Here are the normal custom items:

-> The Reign of the Undying Souls (set)(Warrior)
-> The Wrath of the Forever Silencer (set)(Mage)

The 2 above are normal custom items to be given out during events or by vendors. The other 2 below i'm gonna talk about is the donator's item. I've come out with 2 this week. And it's for the Druids & the Paladins.

-> Al'Zafer's Infinite Power (set)(includes staff & 2 wands)(Druid)
-> ArcAngel's Holy Banisher (set)(Includes weapon & shield)(Paladin)

The donator's custom set are not overpowered so you normal players need not worry about getting whacked by them. Every player has their own rights you know. To purchase the 2 donator's item, please look for Hyperstalker or Nemesis to get further info on how you can purchase these sets. Any more news, I'll cover up you guys with it XD.

Respect!,
K.Constantine
Back to top Go down
http://www.teaminaura.com
Hyperstalker
Admin
Admin
Hyperstalker

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way!   Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way! EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 2:02 am

dont forget to talk to judge since hes our new head dev you'l wanna be in sync with him and what hes doing.
Back to top Go down
http://kaboomey.wwooww.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way!   Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way! Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom item order for Kaboomey private wow is on the way!
Page 1 of 1