kaboomey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kaboomey

Kaboomey Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM APPS HERE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judgement
GM
GM
Judgement

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-25

GM APPS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: GM APPS HERE!   GM APPS HERE! EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 6:41 am

Post your gm apps here Hyperstalker NEM and I will read them. Check your apps daily you will see 1 of 2 things.

Accepted

or

Denied

If you double post your app you will see
Denied
Edit your posts if you make mistakes

DO NOT SPAM THE FORUMS IF YOU GET DENIED YOU WILL BE BANED NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

If you get accepted you will get told in game when you can start work yes work and you don't get payed for it

NO LAZY GMS NEED TO APPLY!
Back to top Go down
constantine
GM
GM

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-26

GM APPS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPS HERE!   GM APPS HERE! EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Well i guess to start off first, soz hyper, i'm not lying but since i got nothing to do might as well develop and help more for the server eh? Let's start off with the app:

Name Ingame : Constantine

Exp : MissionW@W(GM), Team In Aura's Insane WoW server, i forgot the counts. but i've been in wow private server eversince the release of it. I learn by mistakes, along side players and admin. Mostly i gain a natural bonding with players =D.

What you would bring to the server : Well, like i mentioned earlier, i have a specialty in making custom items, plus i could tightened up things in the server i guess. To start off, is the rules.

How much time can you spend on the server : 12 hours (2 hour break also) = 10 hours

What placement are you looking for

*GM3 - Admin

I guess i could look forward to an admin position. It's not i don't like to be GM or have powers, but above all admin holds a great responsibility in his job. As an experienced admin, i'm confident that this job suits me & i hope to get a successful application.

Other List anything that you would like to add : I'm amatueristic in doing custom apps (C++, C#, etc). I'm also a webmaster for many sites, like counter-strike clans, halo clans and stuff.

Respect!,
K.Constantine

Accepted ~Judgement~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teaminaura.com
backlighter
Corporal
Corporal
backlighter

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-06-18

GM APPS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPS HERE!   GM APPS HERE! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Name Ingame, Real (First name only!)

Age 16

Exp. i played funsevers... several very popular ones.. so i know what can be added... son

What you would bring to the server. I can bring.. ME... thats right.. a player/GM that would be on for ATLEAST 8 hours a day. including well into the night for those nocturnal players.

How much time can you spend on the server. WELL... incase you did not read.. i play usually from about 5 pm to about 1-3 am almost everyday. i lack a life. so i make one hell of a GM.

What placement are you looking for
I would love to be a GM3 but seeing as that is most likely an overwhelming catagory for applications...(since i think im the second lol) i would easily settle for GM2 i can help bring a little... zest to this server including ideas for events, leveling zones, malls, and other things that i have witnessed over my time playing WoW funservers...

Other List anything that you would like to add.
Well sirs (and possible siresses "thats right i can make sir refer to females") i DO have TBC and WILL be getting WOTLK as soon as a good torrent for it finds itself on my computer. I have no life.. so im here im very nice and open minded. plus i would be very dedicated. thats really all i have to say.

DENIED!!! **Hyperstalker**
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Admin
Admin
Nemesis

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-06-16

GM APPS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM APPS HERE!   GM APPS HERE! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:21 pm

Locking this topic for the moment because we are not looking for more now
Back to top Go down