kaboomey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kaboomey

Kaboomey Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voteing for Kaboomeys main event?

Go down 
+2
Hyperstalker
Judgement
6 posters

Do you think we should vote on the servers main event?
YES
Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? Vote_lcap100%Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
NO
Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? Vote_lcap0%Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Judgement
GM
GM
Judgement

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? Empty
PostSubject: Voteing for Kaboomeys main event?   Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:23 am

I was sitting here thinking and came up with this idea. In a few weeks time I will post a poll here about what kind of events everyone would like. There should be about 5 event types to pick from. I might have videos to show each event and how they will work not sure yet. Then you the players can vote on the servers main event. Lets see if everyone would like this idea or not Please vote yes or no.

Thank you all for your time and hope you all have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Hyperstalker
Admin
Admin
Hyperstalker

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Voteing for Kaboomeys main event?   Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:43 pm

im for it.
Back to top Go down
http://kaboomey.wwooww.net
senrec
Private
Private

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Voteing for Kaboomeys main event?   Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 4:50 pm

Shocked nice am up for it Smile
Back to top Go down
RevOcelotX
Corporal
Corporal
RevOcelotX

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Voteing for Kaboomeys main event?   Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:12 pm

Ya i thinks its a good idea only problem is the fact that only a small amount of people play on this server. Meaning a small event especially if it is a pvp event.
Back to top Go down
Hyperstalker
Admin
Admin
Hyperstalker

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Voteing for Kaboomeys main event?   Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:12 am

we'll be getting more once we come out with more things dont worry.
Back to top Go down
http://kaboomey.wwooww.net
Judgement
GM
GM
Judgement

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Keep in mind still making stuff   Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:15 am

Keep in mind we are still adding new custom stuff such as gears mobs drops vendors events and more. Once all this gets done then the players will come more and more..

edit hyperstalker beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
Heinm
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Voteing for Kaboomeys main event?   Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:11 pm

Sounds like a great idéa.
Back to top Go down
Drpepper
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Voteing for Kaboomeys main event?   Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Yes, plus I have been holding off on launching us into the stream. Reason being is because there still is alot of work that needs to be done. Don't worry the server will have plenty of people on it as soon as I and the rest of the Staff fell necessary to launch us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voteing for Kaboomeys main event?   Voteing for Kaboomeys main event? Empty

Back to top Go down

Voteing for Kaboomeys main event?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kaboomey :: Suggestions :: No idea's are bad idea's!-
Jump to: